Welcome to the world of Moose, a wonderful land where ideas run free and blue sky thinking is all around . . .
It may surprise you to learn that, as well as being a creative marketing and pr agency, a moose is also a large mammal, shaped much like a horse but with fuzzy antlers. Moose roam the wilds of Canada and the northern states of the USA.
- 'Moose' is an Algonquin Indian word which means 'twig-eater'
- A bull moose loses his antlers each and every year
- The Algonquins say that if you dream of moose often, you will live a very long time
- A moose can run up to 35 miles an hour!
- The largest member of the deer family, they weigh up to 1,600 pounds
- The huge antlers of the male can spread six feet from end to end
- The moose is usually a placid animal, but an enraged moose will charge anything, even a speeding railway train
- The same animal which is called a moose in North America is called an elk in Europe and Asia
- As far as we know, there is no award winning creative marketing agency called Elk